Pro Speakers Directory
Michael Brant DeMaria, Ph.D.
- Peace Within: Clear Your Mind, Open Your Heart, Embrace Your Soul and Heal Your Life
- Music Heals: Each Moment is a Note In The Song of Today
- The Soul of Leadership
- The Art of Now: Improvising in Music and in Life
- The Sound of Healing: Exploring music and sound as a catalyst for the healing process
- Caring for the Caregiver: Avoiding Burnout
- Mending the Heart, Healing the Soul: Working with victims of trauma, grief and loss
- Ever Flowing On: On being and becoming oneself
- Flow Like Water: Finding your way through crisis, trauma and transition
- Expect Nothing, Be Ready for Everything: The Way of the Heart Warrior
- The River of Life: Surviving the rapids of modern life
- Air to Breathe, Earth to Walk On: Finding grace and gratefulness in our daily lives
- Self and Soul: Integrating creativity and spirituality in the healing process
- These topics are meant as a guideline only, Dr. DeMaria enjoys working closely with interested groups to tailor make the topic and presentation fit the intended audience.
Dr. Michael DeMaria’s life turned inside out and upside down after the first decade of his professional life when he underwent a life transforming vision quest (lament in the wild) without food or water, guided by a native teacher. He went there suffering compassion fatigue and burnout after working for many years with severe cases of child abuse as a child protection team psychologist. The experience provided a profound healing, a course correction and gave him a vision for his life. Ever since his mission has been to help guide others to what he calls, “The ocean of peace that lies within each human heart.” He does this through his work as an integrative wellness consultant, yoga/meditation/mindfulness teacher, and above all as a musician, artist, poet and filmmaker. His healing music is heard over a quarter of a million times a week across the world, garnering him four Grammy® nominations, 8 ZMR awards, 6 #1 albums, a Native American Music Award and appearing on the Grammy Winning album, All About Bullies Big and Small. He is also a Sounds True recording artist with his music being featured on projects with Eckhart Tolle, Mark Nepo and Noah Levine.
He is the author of 4 books, 3 of which were bestsellers, and is the creator and author of the Peace Within Process for Integrative Wellness. His newest book of poetry When All is Lost: Finding Heart in The Dark and Heart Warrior: Birthing and Tending a Soulful Life are due out in 2019 and 2020 respectively. You can find out more about his work at www.michaeldemaria.com and his free 7x7 Meditation Challenge at www.youtube.com/mbdemaria , where his videos have over 100,000 views in 171 countries around the world.
Peace Within: Clear Your Mind, Open Your Heart, Embrace Your Soul and Heal Your Life
Peace Within refers to an inward peace that is not dependent upon external circumstances. Because life is always changing and flowing, like a river, the Peace Within process is dynamic and helps you learn to skillfully maneuver through the rapids of modern life. We all experience future shock, data smog and information overload in our fast-past world that can be overwhelming. Yet, few of us have time to ‘get away from it all’. Peace Within is Dr. DeMaria’s 4th book and the distillation of his 35 years of helping guide others on their life journeys. This book is an accessible, practical, and highly engaging guide to awakening. Broken down into 10 modules Dr. DeMaria gives you the tools to create your own personal retreat in the comfort of your own home, that you can do at your own pace and in your own time.
Ever Flowing On: On Being and Becoming Oneself
Ever Flowing On: On Being and Becoming Oneself distills the essential core elements of the life journey into a four-fold path of personal growth; The Source, The Abyss, The Quest, and The Dance. Ultimately, it is a faithful guide book for the life journey. It takes the reader on an adventure of self-discovery, providing compassionate and wise council on how to find your way back to the simple miracle of living, while discovering a renewed affection for your life. Ever Flowing On provides the path towards feeling good about the miracle of life and being who you are instead of trying to be something you are not.
Moments: Healing Poems for the Journey Home
Michael's first published collection of poetry written between the years 1993 and 2004, and first published in 2009. 5 parts: Being Moments, Twilight Moments, Journey Moments, Earth Moments and Human Moments. DeMaria dedicates the book to, "All who dwell or seek to dwell in the pure possibility and divinity of this moment."
Phone Number: +1 (800) 764-0574